CNC Programmer/Operator –
Your new surroundings;
A stable and good sized company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction are now ready to expand once more, adding another position to their team. Filled with like-minded people and working on some of the most interesting projects, this opportunity is quite rare.
- A rare chance to join a well lead team with a management structure that understands your goals: who are keen to train and support you in achieving them.
- Diversify your current role within an array of small and large projects with loads of variety and a great opportunity to extend your career.
- Excellent team culture with a vast array of diversified quality and precision engineering experience.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Program set and operate Mazak CNC turning and milling machines
- Studying work orders, blueprints and engineering plans
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Maintaining equipment and supplies
- Ensuring proper record keeping
What you already possess;
Your previous Mazak CNC Operating and Programming experience and drive to succeed within your chosen career will make you a perfect candidate for this company as they are willing to invest in your skills and expertise in order to have you grow within the company.
You will have the following:
- An eye for detail, combined with a computer savvy and technically minded persona
- Relevant experience operating, setting & programming 5+ axis machines
- Good work ethic – a diamond in the rough…
- Programming experience; MasterCam, GibbsCam and SolidWorks
- A keen attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded;
- Top dollar matching your skill set
- Some of the most interesting projects to work on
- Deliver state of the art work for some of the biggest players in the industry
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
- Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
Don’t delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!! Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 to discuss further.
I am recruiting for multiple roles throughout New Zealand, so if the location or role isn’t quite right, please either call or send me your CV, letting me know your preferred location and the type of work you enjoy.
You must hold a valid Work Visa and currently live in NZ or be a NZ Resident/ Citizen to apply.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||696|