Well established, with a strong reputation for delivering high quality, they seek a talented Mazak and /or Fanuc CNC programmer to join their team.
A day in your new job…
Your strong CNC programming skills will see you:
- Carrying out programming, setting and machining work, based on customer needs.
- Meeting high quality standards, because you take great pride in the work you deliver.
- Assisting your team mates, who will naturally look to you for support.
What you’re made of:
It’s all about your skills & attitude…
- As a natural people person, you communicate easily,
- You’re a Mazak and/or Fanuc expert,
- You have strong attention to detail,
- You work hard and remain focused,
- You take accountability for your work,
- Your verbal communication skills are excellent,
- And you’re a true team player
Talk with me now more about the role and your fit or send me your CV first; David Smith, 6am Recruitment, email@example.com or 021 2265 444 (also on WhatsApp).
You must have NZ residency/ citizenship or have a valid Work Visa to apply for this role.
I am recruiting for multiple roles throughout New Zealand, so if the location or role isn’t quite right, please either call or send me your CV, letting me know your preferred location and the type of work you enjoy.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|