- With HT license or company will help you get it
- Good hourly rate and lots of hours if you like overtime.
- Join a company who invests in your future
Your new surroundings:
This stable and innovative construction specialist seeks a reliable, motivated and friendly driver, to join a close knit team.
- Variety of jobs; no day will be the same
- Some heavy lifting, loading and unloading, therefore your fitness will see you right here.
What’s in it for you?
- Strong hourly rate
- OT available
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop + on the job training if needed
- Great management and working with like-minded people in a diverse team environment
What you’re made of:
- Good driving skills.
- Heavy Truck license or willingness to learn with the company supporting you to get it.
- Friendly and reliable; good people skills.
- Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard.
- Fit and healthy.
This role won’t last long therefore don’t delay. Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 (also on WhatsApp).
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|