Fitter/ Fabricator/ Welder
- Well established company, great workshop and manager.
- Position available due to growth & ASAP start!
- Stable and forward thinking company.
What’s in it for you?
- Great working hours
- Hugh potential to advance your career
- Great standard rate + overtime rates
What you’ll be doing:
- High standard workshop fabrication
- High quality of welding
- Work with a variety of metals; strong experience with aluminium an advantage
- No 2 days will be the same, so no boredom here
- Learn new skills and improve on what you bring and
- Work with a great bunch of guys
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Hands-on fitter, fabricator and welder
- Good track record with your previous employers
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
- Able to be clearly understood
Where will you be working next week?
If you want to work close to home, be rewarded and appreciated for the skills you bring and work for with a great bunch of guys, we should be talking NOW! Either call me to discuss further or send me your CV email@example.com or apply online or call me to discuss, Jane Lewis now on 021 955 353.
You must hold a valid Work Visa or be a NZ Resident/ Citizen to apply.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||BHJOB16004_567|