- $30 – $35 p/hr
- Loads of OT available
- Variety of work and huge pipeline will keep you busy
Bring your strong fabrication and welding experience for a permanent role. Huge pipeline of work means plenty of hours over 40 per week (usually 50-55 p/wk).
A highly respected leader in the NZ market. Due to their reputation and commitment to on-time delivery of quality work, they are continuously busy and now need your skills to join a friendly workshop, supporting your mates.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong fabrication and welding expertise, MIG, Flux core. TIG experience a bonus.
- Focus on quality and on time delivery will see you working hard, putting in your best each day, and being proud of what you achieve with your workmates and the continued success of the business.
- Your attention to detail and good communication skills will see the well-run workshop continue to hum.
- Reliable approach to your job means you turn up each day, on time and can be relied upon to do your job to support your workmates.
This is a role is for someone with strong engineering experience, across fabrication and welding. The company is highly respected, has a huge pipeline of work and needs you to help keep up with demand and continue their growth. This is a role for someone who is committed to the work they do, turns up each day and will pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing. Call or text me now to discuss further or send me your CV. Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment, 021 955 353, (also on WhatsApp), jane.lewis@6amrecruitment
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|