Fabricator/ Welder – West Auckland
- Large, stable growing team
- Join a company who invests in your future
- Modern, clean workshop
Your new surroundings:
This stable, growing and innovative engineering specialist is ready for a new addition to their team of Fabricators and Welders.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for the best in their field
- Strong pipeline of work means there’s plenty of OT available for you.
- Great management and working with like-minded people in a diverse team environment
What you’re made of:
- Background in welding and fabrication
- Expertise in MIG & Stick welding across with structural steel an advantage
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
- Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
This role won’t last long therefore don’t delay. Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Applicants for this position must have a valid Work Visa for, or be a resident/ citizen of, New Zealand.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|