Service Technician –
- Installation & repair; full product training
- Variety of industrial equipment – no 2 days the same
- Kiwi global leader, with product in over 135 countries
As a Kiwi global leader, they design, manufacture, integrate and support specialty engineering products. They are a true Kiwi success story, small and agile, punching above their weight with the size of clients they work closely with, with product in over 135 countries.
Their success is based on ingenuity and seizing local and international market opportunities. Working with other service technician, your product training will be comprehensive. Go out on site to repair large mechanical industrial equipment and work as a team on installations. National travel part of role. Your can do attitude, problem solving ability and natural people skills will see you working successfully with a wide range of customers to deliver solutions.
- Repair and install equipment in a range of environments.
- Support local sales by testing equipment prior to dispatch.
- Complete accreditation training requirements to work on the equipment.
- Project manage equipment installations.
- A high awareness of safety and safe practices and adherence to client’s safety standards.
What you bring:
- Your work experience clearly points to industrial service and repair, including site work;
- Reading simple circuit diagrams and basic soldering is second nature to you, as is basic mechanical work and familiarity with workshop tools;
- Natural people skills have seen you develop positive customer relationships;
- You’re strong and physically fit, which means you’re comfortable climbing ladders, getting underneath machinery and moving heavy pieces of equipment;
- Clear and effective English language skills means you communicate equally well, verbally and in writing, and
- As a hands on doer, you are practical and creative in finding solutions.
Take responsibly for this newly created role and make it your own. Help increase the success of this already successful company, by ensuring the effective and efficient installation and repair of specialty industrial equipment. This is a great opportunity to start 2018 expanding your skills in a growing and dynamic company! Apply Now emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 to discuss further.
You must be fully eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
|Job Reference Number||663|