Structural Steel Welder –
- Attitude is key!
- Great workshop and manager
- Position available due to growth & ASAP start!
Projects = variety. Stick Welding of Structural Steel in all positions & experience working within the NZ construction industry an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Great working hours
- Good standard rate + overtime rates
- Hugh potential to advance your career
What you’ll be doing:
- High quality of welding, to meet safety standards, following drawings.
- Some site work
- Learn new skills and improve on what you bring and
- Work with a great bunch of guys
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Hands-on welding and fabrication experience, especially Stick/ Arc welding
- Good track record with your previous employers
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Able to read drawings
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
- Strong communication skills
Where will you be working next week?
If you want to work close to home, be rewarded and appreciated for the skills you bring and work for with a great bunch of guys, we should be talking NOW! Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 to discuss further.
Only applications from those living in NZ and with eligibility to work here will be considered at this time.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||BHJOB16004_681|