Yardman in steel yard
Bring your yardman experience for a permanent role with a great company. Huge pipeline of work means plenty of hours over 40 per week (usually 50+ p/wk).
A highly respected leader in the NZ market. Due to their reputation and commitment to on-time delivery of quality work, they are continuously busy and now need your skills to join a friendly workshop area, supporting your mates.
What’s in it for you?
- Your positive and ‘can do’ attitude will see you recognised by the leaders in the company as well as rewarded in a good hourly and overtime rate.
- You’ll be supported to deliver the best you can, in a company you’ll be proud to be a part of.
- Ongoing and regular hours with overtime available if you’re wanting to earn more.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong yard experience, keeping the area in order.
- Operating mechanical loading equipment for loading and unloading of trucks.
- Accurate record keeping of items.
- A focus on quality and on time delivery.
- Your attention to detail and good communication skills will see the well-run yard continue to hum.
- Reliable approach to your job means you turn up each day, on time and can be relied upon to do your job to support your workmates.
This is a role is for someone with good engineering experience, used to taking responsibility in the yard. The company is highly respected in the construction industry, has a huge pipeline of work and needs you to help keep up with demand and continue their growth. This is a role for someone who is committed to the work they do, turns up each day and will pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing. Call or text me now to discuss or send me your CV. Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment, 021 955 353, jane.lewis@6amrecruitment
If this role is not right, please contact me either via phone or send me your CV. I have several brilliant opportunities in different locations.
You must be in New Zealand and be a Citizen, Resident or holder of a work permit to apply for this role.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|