Boiler Service Technician –
Your new surroundings;
With over a decade in the engineering industry, this stable and fast growing company is ready for a new addition to their Boiler Service Technician team. Their core values being of knowledge, quality and reliability in both their products and themselves, they invest in the newest technology to maintain the sustainable management of environmental resources.
What you get for being you;
- Stability and growth opportunity
- A management that wants to invest in your skills and career
- Great Pay matching your skills and experience
- Opportunities outside of Auckland
What you’d be doing;
Being a skilled Service Technician you will service, repair and maintain boilers for their clients in the Auckland region. You’ll be working with liked-minded people in a professional and diverse team environment.
What you’re made of;
- Experience in boiler diagnostics and boiler installation
- Able to service boilers
- Electrical experience with control systems
- Reliable, self-sufficient and able to work unsupervised
- Driver’s license + vehicle
- Previous experience with heat pumps and/or gas appliances is a plus
- PLC fault finding skills an advantage
If you want this to be you in the near future, apply now or call Ann on 09 916 5213.
Doesn’t Auckland sound quite right for you but you have the right skills? No problem, there are similar roles available outside of Auckland as well!
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||117|