Client Servicing Consultant
- Are you seeking to return to a company with true people values?
- Do you have the passion to delight clients?
- And are you an ideas person, with an open mind, keen to explore possibilities?
Your lending background means you understand loans and risk, however you’re tired of being treated as a number and having unrealistic targets to achieve. Enjoy the time here to build valuable relationships, and see clients’ portfolios grow because of all you’ve invested with them.
About your new team:
They are locally based in Takapuna and are a passionate bunch. A ‘family unit’ is a true reflection of their values and how they support each other. The leaders in the business are inspirational, focused and excited, driving this strong and stable business forward. They are committed into developing the team to be the very best. They share their clear and achievable vision and want you to invest your ideas and experience in reaching these goals.
And your new role?
Working with a modern CRM system, call and meet with existing clients with real purpose. Working with a tailored template, consult to understand their financial and personal goals, agree milestones and review progress annually. Be supported by an administrator to ensure your time is invested directly with clients, providing world class service and support.
Your world class skills and experience will include:
- A strong background in lending, resulting in your solid understanding of loans and risk;
- Empathy for and understanding of, client needs;
- Passionate, positive and natural;
- Great relationship building skills;
- A focus on delighting customers through your delivery of a high-quality, genuine service;
- And you’re a person others love as part of their team – your supportive, understanding and encouraging – who could ask for more!
This opportunity is so much more than just a role. You’ll be supported to achieve the very best and will be rewarded extremely generously. Not only is the base salary reflective of the skills you’ll bring, the achievement of realistic goals will see you rewarded with 1/4ly bonuses. Are you ready to be appreciated as so much more than just a number? Call me in confidence now to explore further or send me your CV in the first instance through the apply button– Jane Lewis 6am Recruitment 021 955 353.
You must be a NZ resident or hold a valid work visa to be eligible for this role.
|Job Category||Banking & Financial Services|
|Job Reference Number||597|