Home away from home:
Head gaskets, engine blocks, cylinder heads, intake manifolds and oil pans to name a few components. You can take them apart and put them together blindfolded if the challenge was there. A noisy environment of metal on metal, engines roaring and your team making jokes, laughing and sharing tales from their time off.
It’s raining outside, though that doesn’t affect you as you’re in the workshop with oil covered overalls solving problems with the help of the best tooling available.
D10’s… 1204e’s… DC09’s; each job different from the last. You’re now working on excavators, loaders, trucks and ute’s. If you don’t have the answers, no doubt one of your friends will, approaching it with the humor of the school yard, though the only bully’s you’ll be dealing with will have 4 wheels and a bucket.
You love your toys, not just the engines but the tools you’ll get to work with. There’s heaps of them and they’re the latest models…. You get to play with them all. to get the job done right the first time.
Be the diesel whisperer; find faults before they happen, preventative maintenance/ preempted strike.
You; in a nutshell:
- A great sense of humor
- Cert qualified to level 3 in Automotive Trades
- Licenses 1-4 with ideally WTR endorsement
- Experience with; Heavy Earthmoving/ Agricultural/ Plant/ Construction equipment
- Ability to diagnose faults through use of manuals (though experience with software an added bonus)
- Able to share knowledge as well as learn from others
- Because you’re so great at what you do, you will receive the following:
- High remuneration and overtime
- Health care benefits
- PPE, the best have to be protected
- Further training, to give you more for the future
If you would like this to be you in 4 weeks’ time, then call Jane Lewis NOW on 09 916 5214 or hit the ‘apply now’ button and attach your CV.
Working for several clients in this field, I also have similar roles that are FIELD SERVICE based and with more specialised concentration on the machines. So, if you feel that this is similar to what you’re looking for, get in touch for a confidential chat about your options.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||491|