Diesel Mechanic – Cromwell –
Have a fresh start by working in a brand new branch working in the field man handling the forestry or material handling equipment.
Having a strong mechanical knowledge in this environment you’re the right person for this job. You’ve got breakdown and servicing under your belt and you know you’re going use those skills to benefit not only the company’s fleet but your clients too
Enjoy being challenged? Working for one of the largest suppliers of Heavy Diesel machinery, no two jobs will be the same.
You in a nutshell:
- Cert qualified in Heavy Diesel Mechanics Trade
- Experience with; Heavy Earthmoving/ Agricultural/ Plant/ Construction equipment
- Ability to diagnose faults through use of diagnostic testing
- A great personality to get along with the team and to cheer up the customers
- Because you’re so great at what you do, you will receive the following:
- No tool allowance required work with the best tools provided by the company
- Subsidized company medical aid
- Normal working hours – occasional Saturday work
- Group support and great company
- Get to work on preventative breakdown and breakdowns
If this sounds like your stuff, then call Samantha Preuss NOW on 09 916 5225 or hit the ‘apply now’ button and attach your CV.
Working for several clients in this field, I also have similar roles that are in various other parts of New Zealand, so, if you feel that this is related to what you’re looking for, get in touch for a confidential chat about your options
|Job Reference Number||410|