About the business and the role
Progressive company in Auckland who is a market leader and specialist in their field, prides themselves in being able to deliver the very best that the industry has to offer. With a team of experienced industry system designers, programmers and installers, they are able to provide clients with complete in-house automation/entertainment solutions. Currently looking for an experienced electrician to be a part of the team and work on commercial and high end residential properties.
- Current practicing license.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Knowledge and experience of both commercial and residential wiring.
- Able to work autonomously
- Energetic, motivated and innovative
Some of the duties:
- System design
- Fault finding
- Lighting fixtures
- Mains Supply
- CAD drawings, cable schedules and documentation
- Green Energy solutions
- Lighting design
- Switchboard supply and installation
Job benefits and perks
- Great team environment; embrace the culture
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Company car and Cellphone
- Genuine career opportunity; growth and development
Roles like this don’t come every day, so if this role sounds like you, and you are ready to take the next step in your career, then you need to APPLY NOW!
Call Rohan Cronje, 9am People NOW on 09 916 5215 or hit the ‘apply now’ button and attach your CV.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||511|