- Newly created role, shape it into your own.
- Very supportive and friendly team mates.
- Newly created, bright, open work space because this company does care.
Imagine looking forward to work each day, even when it’s raining outside! Youthful and passionate engineering team need you to support their very busy lives.
How your day will look:
With a large range of tasks and responsibilities, no two days will be the same. Supporting a team of project engineers, take phone orders from customers for repeat work, call back with queries and email confirmations, print out plans, file documents and support the process of jobs from an administration perspective, including updating the in-house database system.
What you get for being you:
- An array of small and large tasks with loads of variety and diversity
- A great opportunity to extend and develop your career
- Stability within a team of like-minded people
- Work within a newly designed office space which maximises information flow and encourages communication
Your new surroundings:
A rare chance to join a well led and efficient team with a management group that understands and values your goals and are keen to see you achieve them. Backed by several decades in the engineering industry, this is the place to work to further your knowledge and to climb up the career ladder. Their core values embrace quality and reliability in their products and themselves, therefore they only invest in the very best. Be part of the team that enables their ongoing success.
What you bring to the role will ensure your success:
- Administration experience in a technical environment an advantage
- Confidence across the Microsoft suite
- Effective typing skills and speed
- Clear and appropriate business language skills, both written and oral
- Great organisational skills
What you’re made of:
It’s all about your personality and attitude…
- Bright and confident; bring your energy and smile into work each day.
- Keen to learn and advance; show us your commitment and initiative.
- Interest in the engineering industry with experience in it, an added bonus.
- Professional and respectful; working with customers and fellow team members.
- Excellent verbal and written language ability; can talk comfortably on the phone and craft appropriate emails.
- Background as an Administrator or junior project engineer, with strong data entry/ typing skills.
- Great organiser; can initiate process improvement.
- Personable, approachable and a true self starter.
What are you waiting for? Make this newly created role your own. Take pressure of those in your team with your efficient approach, warm style and winning attitude. Talk with me now more about the role and your fit or send me your CV by hitting applying below. Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment, 021 955 353.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Reference Number||541|