Fabricator / Welder –
You’re new surroundings:
Brilliant opportunity to join this highly respected, stable and established Christchurch company. As global manufacturers, they are leaders in their field. Due to their size, genuine career advancement opportunities exists within their multicultural team environment.
What you’re made of:
- Relevant trade qualification (time served apprenticeship) or equivalent to NZQA L4
- At least 5 years’ experience
- MIG hard wire experience
- Experience with aluminium and mild steel stick welding
- Experienced in the use and operation of band saw, guillotine, brake press machinery and overhead cranes
- Willing to work shifts
- Competent, reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Able to fabricate and weld complete products from aluminium and mild steel plate (5mm – 50mm), aluminium castings and mild steel framing
- Great communication skills and easily understood
What’s in it for you:
- Gain access to subsidized company health insurance
- Wide range of development and training opportunities
- Strong career opportunities on a long term basis
- Being part of a highly technical experienced and multicultural team
- Accredited employer status, support with permanent visa applications
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Due to high volumes of applications, please allow time for response in regards to success. Unsuccessful candidates will not receive correspondence.
Apply now or call! Ann, 09 916 5213.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||123|