Fabricator / Welder –
- Attitude is key!!
- $26 – $35 per hour depending on experience
- Friendly team with opportunities to further your career
You’re new surroundings:
Exciting opportunity for a keen and motivated fabricator welder to join this well established Hamilton based engineering company. Having been in the business for almost 30 years, this company has seen and done it all!! Be part of a dynamic, supportive team and management that WANT to invest in your career growth. Now is your chance to be part of the excellence!
Some employees has been a part of this dynamic forward thinking company since it opened it’s doors almost 30 years ago. Be part of this dynamic, growing entity now!!
What you get for being you;
- Great work environment with a good work/life balance
- Competitive salary, between $26 – $35 per hour dependent on experience
- Easy to reach location
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Supportive and like minded team
- Management that want to invest in your career growth
How a day looks like for you
High quality, high level welding and fabrication within;
- Food, dairy, architectural and pharmaceutical industries
- Light and heavy structural fabrication
- Mig, Tig, Stick and Arc welding
- Technical fabrication using all grades of Carbon Steel, Aluminium and Stainless Steel
All Fabrication and welding industry experience is needed within various areas of New Zealand, send your CV to me and we can discuss what you are looking for and in which area and industry you want to work in.
What you’re made of
Sufficient time in steel fabrication & welding
Trade certificate in Welding and Fabrication an advantage, experience highly sought after
Ability to read and understand drawings
The ability to work unsupervised
Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
Reliable, able to work unsupervised
Able to be clearly understood
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Due to high volumes of applications, please allow time for response in regards to success. Unsuccessful candidates will not receive correspondence.
Don’t delay, if you want this to be you in 4 weeks’ time, hit the APPLY button now, or call Tina Damand for a confidential discussion on 09 916 5229
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||416|