- Stable and progressive company
- Management want to invest in your skills
- Demonstrate your skills and progress
Your new surroundings:
Known as a leader within the engineering industry, this company has over 25 years of experience providing a very high standard of workmanship while providing excellent service to their clients.
A closely knit team where everyone’s treated like family, they’re committed to train and upskill you to ensure a great skilled working environment.
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded:
- Excellent skill set in the team; learn from the best
- The possibility to branch out into a different sector, diversify your skills
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
- Good starting hourly rate
What you already possess:
- All-round fabricator welder
- Mig, Tig and Arc welding capabilities
- Experience in industrial fitting and fabrication
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Positive attitude, willing to learn, have drive and ambition within chosen career
What you’ll be doing:
- Mechanical fitting, fabricating and repairs to machinery
- Welding on various materials including mild, stainless steel and aluminium
- Supporting others in the team
Don’t delay, get into this great company and advance your skill set. Apply now and send your CV or call Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 to discuss this further.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If the above role isn’t for you, I’m working with several other clients, throughout Auckland and elsewhere in NZ, with needs in the Fitter/ Welder/ Fabrication space. Therefore, contact me on 021 955 353 for a confidential chat in regard to other opportunities.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||549|