Field Service Diesel Mechanic –Agriculture
- High Remuneration
- State of the art equipment and tooling
- Great company culture
Another great weekday;
The open road, a tank full of fuel and a destination on the sat-nav. You’re on route to a break down, a fault that you may have already diagnosed through your years of experience and a customer that is quite possibly irritated by the failing of their machine. Getting there in quick time whilst enjoying the scenes of New Zealand, you’re confident you have the skills to find a solution to this problem. Strong mechanical knowledge and great customer service will have you leaving that breakdown in quick time, with a happy customer in your review.
Enjoy being challenged? Working across well-known brands, no two jobs will be the same. Using the diagnostic gear in the machines, figure out the fault quickly and use your skills to fix these big, beautiful machines. Meeting new people is a bonus and if you’re really good, there may be a coffee and a biccy in it for you.
You in a nutshell
- Cert qualified in Automotive Trades (or equivalent)
- Class 2+ license
- Experience maintaining and fixing a range of agricultural equipment
- Ability to diagnose faults through on board software
- A great personality to get along with the team and to cheer up the customers
- A desire to problem solve
Because you’re so great at what you do, you will receive the following:
- High remuneration and overtime.
- PPE, the best have to be protected
- A good company vehicle
- Further training, to give you more for the future
If you would like this to be you in 4 weeks’ time, then call Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment now on 021 955 353 or hit the ‘apply now’ button and attach your CV.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If the above isn’t for you, I’m working with several other clients, in Christchurch and elsewhere in NZ, with needs in the diesel mechanic space, including for those with expertise in trucks or earthmoving/ construction. Therefore, please contact me on 021 955 353 for a confidential chat in regard to other opportunities.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||288|