Fitter & Turner –
Being known as a leader within the engineering industry, this company has more than 25 years of experience providing a very high standard of workmanship while providing excellent service to their clients.
Closely knit team where everyone is treated like family, it is no wonder their staff turnover is so low. Committed to train and upskill their employees to ensure a great skilled working environment.
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded:
- Top dollar matching your skill set
- State of the art machines and technology
- The possibility to branch out into different sectors, diversify your skills
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
- Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
How a day looks like for you;
Start your day with your mates over a cuppa, chatting about the latest news. Then it’s time to get down to business. No day being the same, you will work on a variety of projects. Being a skilled Fitter/Turner with a background within the general and earthmoving or marine engineering industry and great fitting and turning capabilities, you will bring your high level of attention to detail and problem solving skills. Your CNC experience will be a strong bonus in this role. Your strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude will assure the job gets done.
This is you;
- Sufficient experience as a Fitter/Turner; trade qualification a plus
- CNC experience on a lathe or 3-Axis mill a definite advantage
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Able to be clearly understood
- Positive attitude, motivated, willing to learn and excell within the company
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Don’t delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!! Call Tina on 09 916 5229 to discuss this great opportunity!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Reference Number||342|