Fitter / Turner –
Your new surroundings;
Our client is a stable and innovative engineering specialist and they are ready for a new addition to their Welding and Fabrication department. Focusing on strong relationships and customer satisfaction their core values are quality and reliability in both their products and themselves.
What you get for being you;
- Great work environment with a good work/life balance
- Competitive salary matching your skills
- Training and advancement opportunities
How a day looks like for you;
Start your day with your mates over a cuppa, chatting about the latest news. Then it’s time to get down to business. No day being the same, you will work on a variety of projects. Being a skilled Fitter/Turner with a background within the heavy structural Industry and great fitting and turning capabilities, you will bring your high level of attention to detail and problem solving skills. Your strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude will assure the job gets done.
This is you;
- Sufficient experience as a Fitter/Turner; trade qualification a plus
- Strong health and safety focus
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Able to be clearly understood
- Reliable and able to work unsupervised
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Apply now or call! Ann, 09 916 5213.
Due to high volumes of applications, please allow time for response in regards to success. Unsuccessful candidates will not receive correspondence.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||468|