About the company:
Installing high quality wooden flooring is their passion. With a long history in the industry this leading firm is a winner. This dynamic team enjoy working hard and keeping it fun and rewarding. With their head office in South Auckland, you could live anywhere in Auckland as roles cover North, South, East and West, travelling to the jobs in your company Ute. The company offers all the training and support you can want, making this is an opportunity not to be missed.
About the role:
- Full autonomy in your day, only visit the office 2x week and work flexible hours.
- Often working on jobs with others in the team
- Full support only a phone call away with operations manager
- Learn and become skilled in all aspects of servicing and installing wooden floors
- Enjoy working on a variety of interesting projects
- Travel all around New Zealand
Skills and experience required:
- Good general skills and ability to use tools, experience working with wood a plus
- High attention to detail and ability to measure and cut with precision.
- Drive and determination to learn new skills with enthusiasm
- Equally comfortable working on your own or as part of a team
- Ability to travel 25% of your time outside of Auckland
- Sense of humour!
Great training and support, opportunities like this are rare. Develop the skills you already bring and build your future. Strong hourly rate + overtime.
Please don’t delay and miss out on this great development opportunity with a genuinely passionate, people orientated company. Send your CV through to Jane Lewis as shown or call me on (09) 916 5214 for more details.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||533|