Leading Carpenter Required-
Your new surroundings:
Based in Auckland, is a company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction and superior workmanship. They are now ready to expand once more, seeking a experienced leading hand to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established small to medium sized business on the hunt for an all-rounder.
Your new responsibilities:
The Successful applicant will have the necessary skills and will be hardworking, diligent and willing to go that extra mile to produce first class work including:
- Full building process from ground works up
- Communication to the Site Foreman on progress/issues
Your current skill set:
- Trade qualified
- Leadership experience
- Sufficient experience in a broad range of duties (measuring, cutting, shaping, leveling, constructing frameworks)
- Sound knowledge of health and safety
What’s in it for you?
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded and skilled people
- Top dollar matching your skill set
- Immediate start
- Varied role – show what you can do!
If this role appeals to you, please call Mark NOW on 09 916 5223 or hit the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Working with several clients with varying requirements, if you feel this role isn’t quite right for you, then please feel free to call me for a confidential discussion about your present options.
*Applicants must be in New Zealand to apply for this role.
|Job Category||Civil & Construction|
|Job Reference Number||467|