Mechanical Sales Engineer –
- Work closely with clients identifying heavy industrial needs and commercial solutions.
- Engage with project engineers and service teams to formulate technical options and resolve issues.
- Use your mechanical knowledge to solve client’s engineering needs
Your new surroundings:
Employing over 100 people across the group, team work has lead to the company’s success. This means working within close knit teams to create engineering solutions for customers. Be truly recognised and rewarded for your expertise by joining a large, heavy industrial engineering firm who’ve been successful in New Zealand and international markets for over 30 years.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a much respected global player in the heavy industrial engineering space.
- Be involved from the beginning; understanding your customers need, working with others in discovering workable options and see the final product installed and your customer happy.
- Move onto the customer side of large scale mechanical engineering, in sales OR
- Expand your breadth of exposure in large scale, industrial sales.
- Strong base salary and national and international travel.
You and your background:
- Mechanical Project Engineer working on large scale industrial engineering projects, wanting to move into sales OR
- Strong industrial engineering sales background, where you talk credibly with customers, exploring engineering options.
- Natural relationship and confidence builder.
- Comfortable being on client sites, exploring plant and quickly grasping the challenges /opportunities the client seeks.
- Proven negotiation and tendering abilities.
- Effective business communicator, both verbal and written.
Don’t delay, as the opportunity to proudly work for a leader in their field, recognised globally for strong design, product development, installation and customer support, are rare.
Don’t delay!! Call Tina Damand at 09 916 5229 for a confidential discussion or HIT the apply button and attach a cover letter and detailed CV.
It is of utmost importance that you have New Zealand industry experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Reference Number||363|