Press Brake Operator –
Your new surroundings:
A stable and good sized company that pride themselves on employee satisfaction are now ready to expand once more, adding another position to their team. Filled with like-minded people and the very best machinery New Zealand has to offer, it’s no wonder our staff turnover is so low.
A rare chance to join a well lead team with a management structure that understands your goals: who are keen to train and support you in achieving them.
Because you’re good, you’ll need to be rewarded:
- Top dollar matching your skill set
- State of the art machines and technology
- The possibility to branch out into different sectors, diversify your skills
- A great team environment – motivated, like-minded skilled people – just like you!
- Management that want to invest in your skills and expertise
Another good Monday:
Hook-up with your mates over a cuppa and catch up on the weekend, maybe discussing who’s got the latest gadget. Then time to get serious and get down to the job at hand. Working with the very latest in CNC equipment combined with the knowledge shared by you and your colleagues, every challenge will seem achievable. Use your expertise to program, set and operate a Press Brake. Tool asset, material stock control and potentially gain experience and knowledge in other fields within the company.
The Press Braker – The creator of 3D – You:
Your previous Press Brake experience and drive to succeed within your chosen career will make you a perfect candidate for this company as they are willing to invest in your skills and expertise in order to have you grow within the company.
You will have the following:
- An eye for detail, combined with a computer savvy and technically minded persona
- Relevant experience operating, setting & programming a Press Brake and Guillotine
- Good work ethic – a diamond in the rough…
- A keen attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
Don’t delay, get paid top dollar in line with your skill set. APPLY NOW!! Call Tina on 09 916 5229 and leave a detailed message!!
Working with several clients with similar roles, should you feel this is close to what you are seeking, please get in touch for a confidential chat about your current options.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Reference Number||393|