Production Manager –
Your new surroundings;
Our client is an innovative and growing engineering specialist in Hamilton. Their main area are sheet metal work and architectural engineering. Due to growth and expansion they are now ready for a new addition to their team. For this newly created Production Manager role, they are looking for a passionate, motivated and skilled individual.
This is you;
- Skilled LEAN manufacturing expert
- Proven leadership experience, delivering business enhancements
- Hands on, IT driven, dynamic and a self-starter
- Background in Engineering / Building / Manufacturing / Architectural industry
- Trade or tertiary qualification a plus
How a day looks like for you;
As the new production manager you will look after and manage a team of about 25 workshop staff. Your role will focus on enhancing efficiencies, continuous improvement, quality and production planning. This being a key role for our client you’ll be responsible for introducing and following LEAN principles as well as making changes if necessary. You’ll also be visiting sites, talking to clients and giving support to staff where needed, etc.
What you get for being you;
- Great team environment; embrace the culture
- Good remuneration package
- Genuine career opportunity; growth and development
We are looking for a rare individual; one who embraces and leads change, efficiencies and quality while ensuring ongoing production needs are planned for and met.
Apply now or call Ann Seidel on 09 916 5213!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Reference Number||502|