Quality Engineer –
The main objectives are to participate in advanced product quality activities, support product/process design changes, meet customer requirements, act as Quality Contact for quality personnel from other and assist in product certification.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Employ Lean methodology and analysis to accomplish business objectives.
- Efficiently participate in advanced product quality activities from initial design through product launch – including process documentation, capability studies, product approvals, etc.
- Provide guidance to other quality people on customer requirements.
- Act as quality liaison with the customer for inquiries, concerns, issues and general information requests.
- Effectively assist all personnel involved with special projects.
- Maintain applicable quality records.
- Provide active input to continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in the training of others and aid in evaluation.
- Effectively analyse and interpret appropriate information/data.
- Effectively write and revise reports, procedures, documents and Quality control plans,
Ideally you will have a minimum of five years of experience in a Quality Engineering role, strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with suppliers to answer questions and offer interpretations. You must have a mechanical engineering degree. In addition, you will understand all aspects of process documentation as well as part specific internal prints, customer drawings, and have a strong working knowledge of SOLIDWORKS, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and experience with ISO standards.
To fulfil these responsibilities, we are looking someone with experience who is willing to work in a fast paced environment.
In return, we provide competitive wages; the opportunity to work and grow with a great group of people in the best part of New Zealand. If your background and career goals match our needs and what we have to offer, we’d love to hear from you.
Submit your CV in confidence to David Smith at 9am People by hitting the Apply button below.
|Job Reference Number||437|