- Newly created sales role with an Engineering market leader.
- Take ownership, improving systems & processes to support your success.
- This company invests in the future and offers great rewards.
This forward thinking company are going places, with a commitment to invest in the future. With the wide variety of custom made designs no 2 days will be the same. A solid history and long-serving workforce shows this company has stability and job security. Help grow the business and see the designs as a finished product and be rewarded for all you bring.
About the company:
Quality, service and adding value are all priorities in this well-established company. With a strong reputation as an innovative market leader they are now in an exciting growth phase. Their highly technical capability is the best in New Zealand as they custom make specialist equipment for a variety of industries. This is a rare opportunity to join a passionate and dynamic team. Laser-cutting, pressing, stamping, forming, welding, fabrication and more are carried out to high specification
Skills and experience:
- Read and interpret 3D drawings/designs and collate all details required for costing and quoting
- Produce accurate quotes – review orders, designs, costs and specifications. Ensure all details are accurate, with any queries identified and promptly dealt with
- Liaise with customers, project managers and production managers to ensure on time completion and delivery
- Answer technical questions and provide progress updates to customers
- Satisfy customers’ requirements by offering effective solutions as you maintain successful relationships
- Strong, technical sales experience within manufacturing industry
- Proven sales success a given
- Solid Works or AutoCAD, an advantage
- Relationship building skills and outgoing personality
- Resilience and drive to deliver high quality work within tight time frames
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive approach with a flexible attitude
- Team approach and collaborative style
- Sense of humour
Keen to take ownership of a newly created senior sales role, setting up systems and processes to support your success? Don’t miss this one, call me NOW, Jane Lewis, 6am Recruitment on 021 955 353 or send your CV through the Apply button below.
|Job Reference Number||544|