Sales Representative – Construction/Steel –
Your new surroundings:
With excellent, long-term, client relationships, this organization is poised for further growth in the market and in need of a Sales Engineer to drive it.
Projects from small to large scale, operating across a wide range of sectors. Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Rural solutions to clients.
Set out South of the busy traffic the location provides both ease of access and the surrounding of potential business.
If you have a Construction / Steel structure background then this role offers further interest and opportunity.
- Responsibility for the generation of sales and gross margin targets
- Ensure brand and customer service reflect the highest levels of integrity
- Regain market presence whilst building new relationships
- Preparation of accurate quotes with follow through to service and delivery
What you already possess:
You’ll be someone with proven experience in construction / steel structure building sales with excellent customer service and possess the following:
- A proven track record in sales and customer service in the Construction Industry
- Ability to develop strong relationships with an absolute customer focus and professional approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage over the phone, via email or in person
- Strong computer proficiency and able to keep customer documents up to date in the system
- A drive to succeed, the ability to self-manage
- Attitude is key!!
Working with customers to meet their requirements on time requires you to own the order, working across the business ensuring smooth and efficient service and delivery. Being the best at providing the best; selling the dream.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Reference Number||320|