Senior Mechanical Engineer –
Your new surroundings:
Work within close knit project teams, offering your expertise in resolving technical issues and overseeing new designs. Be truly recognised and rewarded for your expertise, by joining a large, heavy industrial engineering firm who’ve been successful in NZ and international markets for over 40 years.
What’s in it for you?
- High level of remuneration which recognises your culmination of experience and insight into mechanical solutions.
- Being recognised in the company as the senior mechanical engineering expert and the ‘go to’ person. Your advice will be sought and your ideas listened to.
- Mentor other engineers in process and technical engineering.
- Work with customs both locally and overseas to address technical issues and provide solutions
You and your background:
- A degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
- As a seasoned mechanical engineer, you’ll have at least 15 years of experience in this field.
- Included will be several recent years in heavy engineering, including piping and structural systems.
- You will be confident reviewing complex technical product design, addressing equipment failure and assessing technical risk in quotes.
- As a natural mentor, your advice and support will have resulted in other engineers growing in confidence and expertise under your guidance.
Don’t delay, as the opportunity to proudly work for a leader in their field, recognised globally for great design, product development, installation and support, are rare. Call Jane Lewis now of 9am People in confidence on 09 916 5214 or hit the apply button and attach your CV.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||362|