Service Manager –
Where you choose to work is just as important as location in real estate.
With over half a century under their ‘belts’, leading in the supply, servicing, parts and logistics of heavy machinery, this organization has seen steady growth both Nationally and Internationally. Employing the very best in both staff and tooling, the view that
With an increase in locations across the South Island, an urgent need for a Service Manager has surfaced.
This is what’s in it for you
- Use of company vehicle
- PPE equipment covered
- Room for future progression within a growing environment,
- High remuneration
- A supportive and friendly working environment
Another great day at work
Reporting to the Plant and Asset Manager and leading a team of the elite, your role will be to plan the daily running of the workshop, prioritising world loads and delegating according to the skill set of your peers. Armed with the best in tooling and software, strong health and safety measures and an unrivalled ability to communicate, you will lead the team within it to be much like the machines that leave; well-oiled and running smoothly.
A natural leader; an organized guru; you;
- Proven history of leading within a workshop environment
- High end hydraulic knowledge
- Ability to diagnose faults with and without the use of diagnostic software
- A strong understanding of budgeting, the process’ required and how to monitor them
- Above average systems operations (Excel etc.)
- Clear and precise communication delivery
- Most importantly, the ability to motivate and inspire others
The future depends on what you do today.
Working for several clients in this field, I also have similar roles that are WORKSHOP based and with more specialised concentration on the machines. So, if you feel that this is similar to what you’re looking for, get in touch for a confidential chat about your options
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||319|