Sheet metal worker –
Your new surroundings;
Our client is an innovative and growing engineering specialist in Hamilton. Their main area are sheet metal fabrication and architectural engineering. Due to growth and expansion they are now ready for a new addition to their team. They are looking for a passionate, motivated and skilled sheet metal worker.
How a day looks like for you;
- Workshop based
- Diversity of projects, mostly commercial
- Light gauge sheet metal fabrication
- General fabrication
What you’re made of;
- Trade certificate or qualification as a Welder/Fabricator, Boilermaker or Sheet metal worker a plus
- Sufficient experience as a sheet metal worker
- Able to MIG, Stick and TIG weld
- Experience with Aluminium and Stainless steel
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Positive attitude, drive and ambition; able to be clearly understood; motivated, willing to learn and grow with the company
What you get for being you;
- Great team environment; embrace the culture
- Good remuneration package
- Genuine career opportunity; growth and development
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients!
Apply now or call Ann on 09 916 5213!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||486|