Your New Surroundings:
You’ll be based in Auckland, with a chance to travel should you wish, with this well established boutique commercial construction company. They also have operations in the education, healthcare, industrial and residential sectors. With the experience that is already there, and the variety of projects in the pipeline, you’ll play a key part in the ongoing growth of this company in a constructively challenging environment.
Your New Responsibilities:
- Ensuring delivery of high quality projects are on time
- Maintain and improve external relationships where possible
- Effective risk management and quality assurance
- Managing sub contractors
- Reporting progress/issue to the Project Manager
What you’ll already have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising commercial projects
- Relevant qualification
- Outstanding communication, management and relationship building skills
What’s in it for you?
- Above average remuneration package
- Variety of projects
- Great work culture
- Development opportunity – there is room for an upwards move here
What to do now:
If you would like to grasp this opportunity, then call us now on 09 302 1213 or hit he ‘Apply Now’ button.
We work with several clients with differing requirements, therefore if this role doesn’t quite suit your level of experience, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat about your options.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
|Job Category||Civil & Construction|
|Job Reference Number||501|