Snr. Project Manager –
You want to know more ……….
Progressive company based in Auckland with more than two decades experience in Project Management and Construction have large projects to build and complete. Their field of expertise is in hotel, apartment, offices, and the commercial build arena and they have large multi-million dollar projects planned for the near future.
Great team to work with, mutual respect and high family values where your expertise is valued and appreciated.
Your new role:
- On-site project management of contractors
- Run and manage site teams from inception to completion
- Site safety rules and regulations to be adhered to at all times
- Conform to NZ building regulations and requirements
- Manage relationships with stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Great team culture; surround yourself with a valuable bunch of people
Genuine opportunities to progress both in your role and locations
Work in an environment that promotes employees’ well-being, health and safety
Satisfy your client’s by providing and maintaining quality service
Exciting and interesting large commercial projects
Loads of projects to work on in the near future, expand your current project portfolio
Your skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years New Zealand Project management experience on large multi-storey commercial buildings
- Relevant qualification
- Written and verbal communication skills
- New Zealand experience must be within large, commercial construction
Should you require further information please call Tina Damand at 9am People on 09 916 5229, or hit the apply button below and I will contact you.
|Job Category||Civil & Construction|
|Job Reference Number||472|