Stainless Steel Fabricator/Welder –
Your new surroundings:
Join a well lead and efficient team with a management structure that understands and values your goals; who are keen to train and support you in achieving them. Backed by several decades in the Engineering industry, this stable and growing company is ready for an addition to their Fabrication team. Their core values being of quality and reliability in both their products and themselves, they only invest in the very best; be part of the team that drives them to success.
What you get for being you:
- Great pay matching your skills and experience
- A social team environment; some say colleagues, they say friends!
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Clean and efficient environment; everything in its place
How a day looks like for you:
After hooking up with your mates over a cuppa, chatting about the latest news, it’s time to get down to business. Being a skilled welder/ fabricator, with a background in stainless steel / sheet metal fabrication and great TIG welding capabilities, you will bring your high level of attention to detail. A strong work ethic and positive can-do attitude, your addition to this friendly team of like-minded colleagues will aid in rod wielding perfection; assuring the job gets done.
What you’re made of:
- Sufficient time in steel fabrication & welding with different materials, especially TIG
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Can-do attitude which shows you want to work hard and advance quickly
- Reliable, able to work unsupervised
- Able to be clearly understood
Do you want to be part of this company’s journey? Are you keen to pursue their vision and values?
Then apply now or call Jane Lewis on 021 955 353.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Trades & Services|
|Job Reference Number||148|