Your new surroundings
Exiting opportunity for an experienced and forward thinking Workshop Supervisor with experience working on the tools to join this well-established East Tamaki based engineering company. With several decades in their industry, they strongly focus on the quality and reliability of their products only using the best available technologies as well as team support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a small team of about 4-5 people
- Hands-on role, workshop based
- Working on projects from many different industries
- High quality fabrication and welding
What they are looking for:
- Sufficient experience in welding and fabrication which shows high quality workmanship and work ethic (tickets and/or trade certificate a plus)
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
- Attention to detail due to high quality standards and regulations
- Positive attitude, drive and ambition; self-sufficient, proactive and approachable
What’s in it for you?
- Great pay matching your skills
- Stability within a growing and forward thinking company
- Be part of a supportive and experienced team with personality
This is an incredible opportunity to work within a supportive, progressive and highly regarded company.
That role doesn’t sound quite right? Get in touch anyway and talk to me about what you’re looking for! I have similar opportunities with several clients in this field!
Apply now or call ANN SEIDEL on 09 916 5213!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
|Job Reference Number||529|